£31000 per annum
2 months ago
- Salary: £28,000 - £31,000 including bonus a year
- Hours: Full Time Monday to Friday, alternate Saturdays worked.
- Independent Garage
An exciting opportunity has arisen with our client at their busy branch for a fully skilled Vehicle Technician / MOT Tester.
The Vehicle Technician / MOT Tester main responsibilities will include:
- Vehicle Servicing and Maintenance
- Completing MOT tests
A qualification NVQ / City & Guilds Level 3 in Vehicle Mechanics - would be preferred but not essential although a VOSA MOT qualification is essential.
They are looking for someone who is highly motivated, flexible and enthusiastic. A strong team player who also works well under pressure.
The Successful Vehicle Technician / MOT Tester will receive the following benefits:
- 20 days annual holiday (increasing with length of service) + Bank Holidays
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Ongoing training
- Long Service awards
- COVID Secure - All staff are provided with masks, gloves and hand sanitiser.
If you feel you have the relevant qualifications and experience and are looking for a fresh new challenge, then apply now!!
If this Vehicle Technician / MOT Tester Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Weymouth please contact Ryan Gilbertson at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Jobs within the Automotive Field, we can help you with your Career search for Motor Trade Jobs as we have over 1,400 live Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK ranging from Vehicle Technician Jobs to Service Manager Jobs.