£37000 per annum
24 days ago
- Norwich area
- Fantastic career Progression
- Great working environment
Our client is looking to recruit an experienced HGV Vehicle Technician required to work in a busy Commercial Vehicle Workshop based in Norfolk
This is a rare opportunity to join an excellent company that looks after and pays their staff well.
As an experienced HGV Technician, you will be skilled in all aspects of vehicle repairs and servicing including diagnostics and electronics.
You must be able to produce high quality work in a busy motor trade environment and be motivated through set targets, showing flexibility according to the needs of your team.
The responsibilities of this HGV Technician role are:
- To service, adjust and repair HGV'S, components and accessories including removal and refitting in a safe, proper and economical manner using equipment provided.
- To diagnose faults and test vehicles utilising equipment available and using recognised test procedures and techniques, including road testing where deemed necessary.
- To observe, recognise and report on defects and/or symptoms of impending failure. Identification of recharge costs advising the Workshop Supervisor and correct completion of paperwork.
This is an amazing opportunity to work to a flexible working day, for a family run business and receiving huge money for the local region.
If this HGV Technician Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Norwich please contact Danielle Axtell-Carty at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Jobs within the Automotive Field, we can help you with your Career search for Motor Trade Jobs as we have over 1,400 live Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK ranging from Vehicle Technician Jobs to Service Manager Jobs.