Salary is Negotiable, Depending on Experience
13 days ago
- Wakefield Based at Main Dealer
- Salary is negotiable DOE
This is a full time role with a highly competitive salary for the right candidate
Working Hours:8.30 – 5pm Mon-Fri (40 hours per week)
Holidays: 22 days (excluding bank holidays
Contributory pension scheme:
Our client, a franchised dealer are looking for a process driven individual with a keen eye for detail to work and support their very busy sales team at their Wakefield site. Your main focus will be to support our sales department in progressing vehicles from preparation to readiness for sale. You will also be required to communicate the progress status of vehicle orders to ensure the sales team is kept up to date with their new/used vehicle orders in preparation for collection and/or delivery. You will also be responsible for the sales forecourt for presentation, pricing and grounds maintenance.
You will liaise with the appropriate teams including the service department and subcontractors, whilst communicating with the relevant sales team members and managers throughout the process to ensure tight deadlines are achieved.
To be successful in this Progress Chaser/ Photographer role you will:
- Enjoy working within a team in a busy sales environment with the determination to succeed whilst working under tight deadlines
- Be highly motivated and have the ability to work accurately under pressure.
- A keen eye for detail and meticulous presentation
- An interest in photography would be a distinct advantage
- You must also hold a full, clean UK driving license and experience in the automotive trade is essential.
- Training would be given for the ideal candidate
- Motor Trade Experience is essential and an interest in photography a distinct Advantage.
If this Progress Chaser / Photographer vacancy is of interest to you please send an up to date copy of your CV to Helen Terry at Perfect Placement.
At Perfect Placement, we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if you are looking to improve your Automotive Career please get in touch with us today. We are the leading UK Motor Trade Recruiters with over 1,400 Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK!!