£11399 per annum
2 months ago
- Up to £11,399 per annum pending experience. - 25.5 hour week ideally 3 days a week however flexibility on days/hours worked.
A not-to-miss opportunity has become available for a Vehicle Sales Administrator with our client’s commercial dealership based in Cardiff on a minimum 10 month maternity cover contract!
Reporting to the Sales Support Manager, in this role you will work be responsible for providing a pro-active support to the car sales and management teams in the function of processing commercial vehicle sales to the point of vehicle delivery. This will include vehicle registration and tax, raising invoices, maintaining vehicle files, and checking and preparing reports for internal and external use.
The successful Vehicle Sales Administrator would be able to deliver the very highest level of administrative support through strong communication skills, very strong organisational skills along with knowledge of Microsoft Office, Excel and DMS systems (Kerridge/CDK experience preferable).
Strong and steady previous experience working as a Vehicle Sales Administrator would be highly beneficial however our client is willing to consider candidates with strong administration experience in another role within the motor trade.
A UK driving license with minimal points would be beneficial but is not essential.
For your hard work as a Vehicle Sales Administrator, our client is offering:
- Up to £11,399 per annum pending experience.
- 20 days’ annual leave plus the 8 bank holidays.
- Pension scheme and various other company benefits.
- Full in-house and manufacturer-approved training provided.
- Fantastic long-term career prospects with a long established dealer group.
- 25.5 hour week ideally 3 days a week however our client is flexible regarding the days/hours worked.
If this Vehicle Sales Administrator Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Cardiff, please contact Harry at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of Jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.