£28000 per annum
13 days ago
- £21,500 basic salary with up to £28,000+ uncapped annual earnings.
- Monday to Friday 8:00am-6:00pm with 1 in 4 Saturdays 8:00am-1:00pm.
- Full brand accredited training provided.
A not-to-miss opportunity has arisen for an experienced and professional Vehicle Service Advisor for our client's franchise approved car dealership in Gloucester.
In the role of a Vehicle Service Advisor, you will work alongside several three other Service Advisors as well as a workshop team and shall be responsible for providing a pro-active service to customers requesting to schedule their vehicles in for service, maintenance or repair work and arranging where necessary a courtesy vehicle.
As a Vehicle Service Advisor, you will greet customers into the Service Department, extensively liaise with the workshop to chase work in progress, carry out up-selling of additional products and services where possible, and keep customers informed of the progress on their vehicle.
The successful Service Advisor would ideally be able to deliver the very highest level of customer service through strong communication skills resulting in total customer satisfaction. Very strong organisational skills along with knowledge of Microsoft Office, Excel and DMS systems (Kerridge/CDK preferable) would be of high priority.
At least 1 to 2 years current or recent experience as a Vehicle Service Advisor within a franchise approved automotive dealer is essential to our client at this stage alongside a full clean UK driving license with minimal points.
For the Service Advisor's hard work, our client is offering:
- Basic salary up to £21,500 per annum pending experience and current earnings.
- Access to performance related bonus scheme providing an uncapped annual earnings of £28,000+ per annum.
- 21 days annual holiday allowance plus the bank holidays.
- Full manufacturer accredited training.
- Company pension scheme.
- Fantastic career development prospects with a large nationwide multi-brand car dealer group.
- Working hours from 8:00am-6:00pm Monday to Friday with 1 in 4 Saturdays 8:00am-1:00pm.
If you would like some more information on this Service Advisor vacancy or any other Motor Trade Jobs in the Gloucester area, please contact Josh Buck at Perfect Placement now!
Our team of Automotive Recruitment Consultants all share a passion for finding our jobseekers the best jobs in the Automotive Industry. So if you are looking to improve your career and want to hear about more Motor Trade Jobs in your local area, please get in touch with us today.