£35000 per annum
20 days ago
- £15,000 basic salary with £35,000+ annual earnings.
- Monday - Friday 8:30 am - 6pm for two days. Two days 8:30am - 7pm and Saturday 9am - 5:30pm, every other Sunday 11am - 5pm. Day off in the week (Thursday)
- A great Opportunity to work with one of the UK's most popular and well-regarded car brands.
A rare and not-to-miss opportunity has arisen for an experienced and professional New/Used Car Sales Executive at our client's franchise approved dealership in Newport.
Reporting to the Sales Manager and working with a close-knit sales team, you will be required to sell new and used cars, add-ons and accessories, finance and insurance products and warranties with the aim of reaching and exceeding targets.
You will be required to keep customers informed of delivery progress and advise customers of any delays that may progress.
You will be required to resolve any queries which may arise and collect payment from customers before releasing the vehicle.
You must explain warranty, service arrangements, introduce the customer to the Service Department where possible and demonstrate the features of the car and offer any other support that may be required.
In order to be eligible you will ideally live in the Gloucester region or within a reasonable commuting distance of Gloucester.
Previous or present franchise approved car sales experience is highly advantageous to our client at this stage however they are willing to consider candidates without car sales experience provided you come from a strong sales/customer service orientated background.
Overall you will need to have a desire to produce results, a commitment to excellence, be able to build outstanding customer relationships, and have a genuine passion to work for the company.
A UK driving license with minimal points is however essential for the role.
For your hard work as a Car Sales Executive, our client is offering…
- £15,000 basic salary with £35,000+ annual earnings
- An uncapped and realistic on-target-earning of up to £35,000+ per annum subject to sales performance.
- 22 days’ annual holidays allowance plus bank holidays (any bank holidays worked you gain a day off in lieu to compensate for it).
- Full manufacturer approved training.
- Various company benefits including staff discounts, competitions, and shared parental leave.
- Rare chance to work with an iconic and progressive brand in the motor industry.
- Working hours from Monday - Friday 8:30 am - 6pm for two days. Two days 8:30am - 7pm and Saturday 9am - 5:30pm, every other Sunday 11am - 5pm. Day off in the week (Thursday)
If this Car Sales Executive Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Newport, please contact Harry at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of Jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals