£30000 per annum
10 days ago
- £20,000 basic salary with £30,000+ uncapped annual earnings.
- Mon-Sat with a scheduled day off in the week.
- Opportunity to work with some of the best motorcycle brands in the industry and a growing company.
Due to business expansion a rare and not-to-miss opportunity has become available for a New/Used Motorcycle Sales Executive at our client's franchise approved bike dealership in Cardiff!
Reporting to the Sales Manager and working with a close-knit vehicle sales team, your responsibilities as the successful New/Used Motorcycle Sales Executive will include:
- Manage all new and used motorcycle sales enquiries both over the phone and face to face with customers.
- Negotiate profitable sales in conjunction with the Sales Manager, to retain maximum profit.
- Carry out sales and handover processes. - Maintain the highest level of customer satisfaction.
- Work productively and effectively within a team.
- Assist management in maintaining and developing showroom procedures.
- Contact prospects to achieve appointments and meet targets.
- Actively record all customer data on the dealer management system.
- Attend training on a regular basis to maintain product knowledge.
In order to be eligible for this New/Used Motorcycle Sales Executive role, you will ideally live in Cardiff region or be able to easily commute to Cardiff.
Our client are looking for ambitious, customer focused people, preferably able to demonstrate previous target driven sales experience.
Experience within automotive vehicle sales would be highly beneficial but is non-essential. You will however need to have a UK motorcycle driving license with minimal points and have a passion for motorcycles and everything two wheeled.
For your hard work as a New/Used Motorcycle Sales Executive, our client is offering:
- Starting basic salary of £20,000 per annum.
- Uncapped and realistic on-target-earning of up to £30,000+ per annum subject to sales performance.
- 20 days annual leave plus bank holidays (any bank holidays worked you gain a day off in lieu to compensate for it).
- Full manufacturer-approved training. Company pension and staff benefit schemes.
- Opportunity to work with some of the best motorcycle brands in the industry and a growing company
- Working hours from 9:00am-5:30pm Mon-Fri and 9:00am-5:00pm Sat with a scheduled day off in the week every week.
Mondays are not required and your other day off is on a rota. Occasional business hours might be required subject to business demand so you will need to be flexible with this.
If this New / Used Motorcycle Sales Executive Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Cardiff, please contact Harry at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of Jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.