£35000 per annum
13 days ago
- £18,000 basic salary with £35,000+ annual earnings.
- Mon-Fri 8:30am-6:00pm with two 7:00pm late finishes and a scheduled day off in the week. Sat 9:00am-5:30pm, and 1 in 2 Sun 11:00am-5:00pm.
- A great opportunity to work with one of the UK's most popular and well-regarded car brands.
A rare and not-to-miss opportunity has arisen for an experienced and professional New/Used Car Sales Executive at our client's franchise approved dealership in Newport.
Reporting to the Sales Manager and working with a close-knit sales team, you will be required to sell new and used cars, add-ons and accessories, finance and insurance products and warranties with the aim of reaching and exceeding targets.
The Car Sales Executive will be required to keep customers informed of delivery progress and advise customers of any delays that may progress.
The Car Sales Executive will be required to resolve any queries which may arise and collect payment from customers before releasing the vehicle.
The Car Sales Executive must explain warranty, service arrangements, introduce the customer to the Service Department where possible and demonstrate the features of the car and offer any other support that may be required.
In order to be eligible the ideal Car Sales Executive will ideally live in the Newport region or within a reasonable commuting distance of Newport.
Previous or present franchise approved car sales experience alongside a UK driving licence with minimal points is essential to our client at this stage.
Overall you will need to have a desire to produce results, a commitment to excellence, be able to build outstanding customer relationships, and have a genuine passion to work for the company.
For your hard work as a Car Sales Executive, our client is offering…
- £18,000 basic salary.
- An uncapped and realistic on-target-earnings of £35,000+ per annum subject to sales performance.
- Employee Car Scheme.
- 22 days annual holidays allowance plus bank holidays (any bank holidays worked you gain a day off in lieu to compensate for it).
- Full manufacturer approved training.
- Workplace pension scheme.
- Money off large retailers through our client's Rewards Gateway.
- Fantastic long-term career prospects with an industry leading car brand and local business.
- Working hours from Mon-Fri 8:30am-6:00pm with two 7:00pm late finishes and a scheduled day off in the week. Sat 9:00am-5:30pm, and 1 in 2 Sun 11:00am-5:00pm.
If this Car Sales Executive Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Newport, please contact Harry at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of Jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals