£26000 per annum
13 days ago
We are seeking a Workshop Administrator to join our Client's well-established Commercial Main Dealer in the Basingstoke area.
They are looking for an experienced Workshop Administrator to join their team providing experience in dealing with invoicing completed jobs, timing job with Warranty & Retail, and highly organised.
Our Client is offering the successful Workshop Administrator:
- A competitive Basic Salary of up to £26,000
- Monday to Friday 8am - 5pm ONLY!
- Close-knit working environment
Duties of a Workshop Administrator with our Client:
- Provide administrative support to the Dealership
- Act as a point of contact for customers by both phone and email
- Generate and send quotes and invoices to customers
- Follow company procedure
- To ensure the company image of professionalism and quality of service is maintained at all times
What our Client expects of their Workshop Administrator:
- Previous experience within the Automotive Industry
- Administrative background
- The ability to work efficiently as an individual but also as part of a team
- Motivated with a desire to enhance their knowledge
- An effective communicator with a commitment to providing exceptional levels of customer service
This is an exciting opportunity for a Workshop Administrator to take their career to the next stage and enjoy working for a company that truly values their staff.
If you are interested in hearing more about this Workshop Administrator role, or others we have in your area, please do not hesitate to contact Ben Loft at Perfect Placement today.
At Perfect Placement, we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if you are looking to improve your Automotive Career please get in touch with us today. We are the leading UK Motor Trade Recruiters with over 1,400 Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK!!