£22800 per annum
21 days ago
- Starting salary between £19-21,000 per annum with up to £1,200-1,800 annual bonus potential.
- Mon to Fri 8:30am-5:00pm with 4:00pm finish on Friday.
- Fantastic career prospects with a growing dealer group.
A not-to-miss opportunity has arisen for an experienced and professional Vehicle Service Advisor for our client's franchise approved car dealership in Bridgend.
In the role of a Vehicle Service Advisor, you will work alongside another Service Advisor as well as a workshop team and shall be responsible for providing a pro-active service to customers requesting to schedule their vehicles in for service, maintenance or repair work and arranging where necessary a courtesy vehicle.
As a Vehicle Service Advisor, you will greet customers into the Service Department, extensively liaise with the workshop to chase work in progress, carry out up-selling of additional products and services where possible, and keep customers informed of the progress on their vehicle.
The successful candidate would ideally be able to deliver the very highest level of customer service through strong communication skills resulting in total customer satisfaction.
Very strong organisational skills along with knowledge of Microsoft Office, Excel and DMS systems (CDK preferable) would be of high priority.
At least 1 to 2 years current or recent experience as a Vehicle Service Advisor within a franchise approved automotive dealership is essential to our client at this stage alongside a full clean UK driving license with minimal points.
For your hard work as a Vehicle Service Advisor, our client is offering:
- Starting salary between £19-21,000 per annum pending experience and current earnings.
- Generous performance related bonus scheme of up to £1,200-1,800 per annum.
- 22 days annual holiday allowance plus the 8 bank holidays with holiday allowance to increase over length of service.
- Full manufacturer accredited training/development.
- Employee benefits programme.
- Company pension scheme.
- Fantastic career prospects with a long-established local car dealer group.
- Working hours from Monday to Friday 8:30am-5:00pm with a 30 minute half hour lunch break and a 4:00pm finish on Friday.
- Our client's Service Department is currently closed on Saturdays due to COVID-19 however this could change in the future so you will need to be flexible working Saturday mornings if this is the case.
If this Service Advisor Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Bridgend, please contact Harry at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Jobs within the Automotive Field, we can help you with your Career search for Motor Trade Jobs as we have over 1,400 live Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK ranging from Vehicle Technician Jobs to Service Manager Jobs.