£28000 per annum
20 days ago
- Up to £20-24,000 starting salary with up to £4,000+ annual bonus potential.
- Mon to Fri 8:00am-5:30pm with 1 in 2 Saturdays 8:30am-12:30pm.
A rare and not-to-miss opportunity has arisen for an experienced and professional Service Advisor for our client's franchise approved car dealership in Gloucester!
Reporting to the Aftersales Manager and working alongside a team of two other Service Advisors, you will need to be a confident relationship builder, be able to influence and advise customers on minor technical issues with their vehicle whilst delivering a first class service, also achieving the company objectives and targets.
The Service Advisor will greet customers in to the Service Department and book their vehicles in for associated repair work, have extensive liaison with the workshop to chase work in progress, up-sell on additional products and services where possible, and keep customers informed of the progress of their vehicle whilst taking payments for work completed.
In order to be eligible you will ideally live in the Gloucester region or within a reasonable commuting distance of Gloucester.
Due to the nature of this role the successful candidate would need to have at least 1-2 years prior or present experience working as a Service Advisor within an automotive dealership/garage and be able to deliver the very highest level of customer service through strong communication skills resulting in total customer satisfaction. Overall you will have a passion for working for the manufacturer and have very strong organisational skills along with IT proficiency (experience with the Pinnacle dealer management system would be highly advantageous but is non-essential). Liaising with manufacturer to authorise warranty repairs, and a general knowledge of automotive warranty procedures would also be advantageous but is non-essential.
For your hard work as a Service Advisor our client is offering:
- Starting basic salary of up to £20-24,000 per annum pending experience and current earnings.
- Annual uncapped performance related bonus potential of £4,000.
- 22 days annual holiday allowance plus the bank holidays.
- Full in-house and manufacturer approved training.
- A contributory workplace pension scheme.
- Fantastic career prospects with a long-established local business.
- Working hours from 8:00am-5:30pm Monday to Friday and 1 in 2 Saturdays 8:30am-12:30pm.
If this Vehicle Service Advisor Job interests, you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Gloucester, please contact Josh Buck at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Jobs within the Automotive Field, we can help you with your Career search for Motor Trade Jobs as we have over 1,400 live Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK ranging from Vehicle Technician Jobs to Service Manager Jobs.