£50000 per annum
13 days ago
- £40,000 - £50,000 Basic
- 37.5 Hours per week - Monday - Friday
- Franchised Car Dealership
Our Client a Main Car Dealership in the Havant, Hampshire area is currently looking for an experienced Dealership Accountant for their busy Car Dealership.
The Main Purpose Of Role is to provide professional financial advice to the respective Branch management teams and also to exercise control over financial aspects of the business and safeguarding Company assets. You will be planning, executing and reporting on operational, financial, regulatory and compliance-related audits at all branches and head office.
Key duties for the Dealership Accountant will include:
- Providing monthly management information and financial performance reports
- Assisting with current performance and providing guidance towards future Group plans
- Drawing out trends
- Opportunities and threats in the financial performance of the assigned dealerships with particular emphasis on maximising profit opportunities
- Reviewing management controls
- Identify problem areas and recommend improvements, then following up on their implementation.
- Taking ownership of P&L and balance sheets of the dealerships within the remit.
- Periodically through the year you will be maintaining and monitoring the payroll function for the dealerships within the remit
- Co-ordinating and assisting in the production of the yearly budgets for the dealerships
- Ensuring the company complies with VAT requirements, and year-end P11D requirements
- Occasionally auditing other dealerships to ensure they operate within Group policy and comply with other statutory financial requirements.
- Undertaking analysis and ad hoc investigations at any of our clients' locations, and occasional project work in line with the remit.
Previous Experience as an Automotive Dealership Accountant is ESSENTIAL. Our Client will consider all accounting qualifications such as ACMA, FCMA or CIMA and they will also consider non-qualified applicants with lengthy experience within a growing motor retail group.
Working knowledge of Advanced MS Excel is essential and experience with Pinnacle is advantageous, Our Client would also consider applicants with working experience of Kerridge DMS or similar.
Our Client offers a competitive salary package and benefits.
If you are interested within this Motor Trade Vacancy or other Automotive Account Jobs within Portsmouth, Hampshire, Southampton, Havant, Waterlooville, Petersfield. Chichester, Bognor Regis, Fareham, Eastleigh, Winchester, West Sussex please contact Martin Bane at Perfect Placement Automotive Recruitment.
At Perfect Placement, we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if you are looking to improve your Automotive Career please get in touch with us today. We are the leading UK Motor Trade Recruiters with over 1,400 Automotive Vacancies.