£40000 per annum
13 days ago
- Circa £35k Basic Salary + Bonus
- Passion for the automotive industry preferred
We have an exciting new job opportunity to lead my clients marketing team, as the business looks to embrace the latest digital technologies to increase enquiries and improve the customer experience.
We are looking for experienced candidates who have proven experience in SEO, PPC, UX design and conversion optimisation, and are confident updating websites using a CMS and creating email campaigns through the likes of Mailchimp.
With an award-winning social media presence, we’re looking for someone who is on-trend and has a creative mindset to help us to continue to stand out from the competition.
The ideal candidate will also be analytical, and will be responsible for regularly reviewing, sharing, and presenting data to the management team.
A background in the automotive industry background isn’t essential, but a good knowledge and enthusiasm for cars will be very beneficial to excel in the role. Candidates will have to demonstrate their experience prior to interview.
Key Tasks AND Responsibilities for the Digital Marketing Manager
- Ensure an effective marketing plan and calendar is in place.
- Monitor website performance and proactively suggest improvements based on data- based evidence and research.
- Maintain the company website with up-to-date content to help increase organic traffic.
- Oversee Pay Per Click and Remarketing activity.
- Check work of the Marketing Team and ensure errors or delays in the Whiteboard are investigated and updated.
- Benchmark the organisation against its competitors.
- Work with suppliers to support business goals, assessing return on investment.
- Regularly share Daily, Weekly and Monthly performance statistics.
- Communicate effectively with the wider organisation to ensure continuity and effectiveness.
- Analysis and presentation of key data to better inform business decision making.
- Work with the Marketing Team to create photoshoots, video productions, content creation and events.
Key Competencies for the Digital Marketing Manager:
- Extensive, proven digital marketing experience.
- Experience in project and people management.
- Design skills that are suitable for editing all of your content (e.g. Adobe Suite).
- Keen attention to detail and the ability to juggle multiple projects and priorities.
- Ability to recognise what to prioritise for the good of the business.
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment, where you have proven your ability to work in a result and performance-driven workplace.
- Arrive every day with a can-do attitude and a passion to make a difference.
Hours: 8am-6pm Monday to Friday.
Salary: £35,000.00 Basic plus bonus OTE £40,000.00 per year.
If this Digital Marketing Manager Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Orpington please contact Beth Allen at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Jobs within the Automotive Field, we can help you with your Career search for Motor Trade Jobs as we have over 1,400 live Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK ranging from Vehicle Technician Jobs to Service Manager Jobs.