£27000 per annum
9 days ago
- £20-24,000 starting salary with up to £2-3,000+ annual bonus potential.
- 41.5 hour week Monday to Friday with 1 in 3 Saturdays 8:30am-12:30pm.
Our client, a premium franchise approved car dealer in the Cardiff area, is currently looking to hire a fully qualified, experienced and professional Vehicle Technician for their busy Service Department!
Reporting to the Workshop Controller and working with a large team, as a Vehicle Technician your main duties will include carrying out fault diagnosis, service, and repair as instructed to the standards laid down by the manufacturer and our client. You need to ensure faults are accurately diagnosed and report to the Workshop Controller as required on vehicle condition, safety, reliability and performance.
Vehicle Technician will need to ensure that quality and health & safety procedures relating to the function laid down by our client and manufacturer are adhered to at all times.
The Ideal Vehicle Technician will ideally live within a reasonable commuting distance of Cardiff and will need to be qualified to IMI/NVQ Level 3 or equivalent in Vehicle Maintenance and Repair as well as ideally holding at least 1 to 2 years experience post-qualification .
The Vehicle Technician will also need to hold a UK driving licence, be a committed individual and a good team player.
The Vehcile Technician must be able to produce a high quality of work in a busy environment and be motivated to work towards targets set for you team. Any experience working for or with VAG vehicles would be highly advantageous.
For your hard work as a Vehicle Technician our client is offering:
- Starting salary between £20-24,000 per annum pending experience and current earnings.
- Generous performance related bonus scheme of up to £2-3,000+ per annum.
- 22 days annual leave plus the 8 bank holidays.
- Full manufacturer-approved training provided.
- Contributory workplace pension scheme.
- Fantastic long term career prospects with an established large multi-brand car dealer group.
- 41.5 hour week Monday to Friday with 1 in 3 Saturdays 8:30am-12:30pm paid as overtime.
If you are interested in hearing more about this Vehicle Technician role, or others we have in the Cardiff area, please do not hesitate to contact Josh Buck at Perfect Placement today.
Our team of Automotive Recruitment Consultants all share a passion for finding our jobseekers the best jobs in the Automotive Industry. So if you are looking to improve your career and want to hear about more Motor Trade Jobs in your local area, please get in touch with us today.