£50000 per annum
about 2 months ago
- £25,000 basic salary with £50,000+ uncapped on-target-earnings and company car.
- Mon-Sat with day off in the week and Sun on a rota.
- First hand stake in driving our client's business forward.
A rare and not-to-miss opportunity has become available for a Business Manager at our client's franchise approved car dealership in Gloucester.
Reporting to the General Sales Manager and working with a large sales team, you will be responsible for facilitating the sale of finance, insurance, warranties and additional products to our client's customers when purchasing a used vehicle. Your responsibilities will include:
- Oversee the sale of vehicles, finance, and insurance products to ensure compliance with the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) guidelines.
- Provide advice and guidance around the sales process to a team of Car Sales Executives.
- Assist in the closing of vehicle sales and obtaining valuations for part exchanges.
- Complete monthly reporting on finance and insurance sales performance.
- Upskill the sales team by training in finance and insurance.
In order to be eligible you will ideally live within a reasonable commuting distance of Gloucester. Strong recent experience as an Business Manager, Senior Sales Executive, or Sales Manager/Controller within an franchise approved car dealership alongside career stability is essential for our client at this stage as well as a UK driving license with minimal points. Overall you will need to have a desire to produce results, a commitment to excellence, be able to build outstanding customer relationships, and have a genuine passion to work for our client's company and the brand they represent.
For your hard work as a Business Manager our client is offering...
- Starting basic salary up to £25,000 per annum pending experience.
- Uncapped and realistic on-target-earnings of £50,000+ per annum.
- Personal company car.
- 22 days annual holidays allowance plus bank holidays (any bank holidays worked you gain a day off in lieu to compensate for it).
- Full manufacturer-approved training.
- Company pension and CBS scheme for family members.
- Fantastic long-term career prospects with a significantly expanding car brand in the UK marketplace
- Working hours from 8:30am-6:00pm Monday to Saturday with a day off in the week. You are also required to work one in two Sundays 11:00am-5:00pm.
If this Business Manager Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Gloucester please contact Josh Buck at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of Jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Business Managers.