North West London
£50000 per annum
about 2 months ago
- Franchised Car Dealership
- Basic Salary up to £25K with an OTE up to £50k!
- Monday to Friday ONLY!
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced and professional Local Business Development Manager in North West London. Our Client, A Franchised Car Dealership are currently looking to hire an experienced Automotive Local Business Development Manager. In this role, you will have the opportunity to demonstrate your expert knowledge and sales skills throughout each day approaching and attracting local businesses for their vehicle sales (leasing, commercial vehicles and cars).
Key Tasks & Responsibilities as a Local Business Development Manager:
- To build rapport with business customers and organisations and to identify their business needs
- To deliver excellent customer service and be an expert in vehicle sales.
- To make daily prospecting calls from our own data base and your own in territory research.
- To maintain a high level of new fleet car sales and maximise every sales opportunity.
- To represent the clients brand in accordance with dealer standards and company requirements.
- To act with due diligence when negotiating and completing a sales transaction (in terms of volume and profit).
- To attend joint appointments with manufacturer staff representatives
If you are looking for a new challenge and have a proven track record in Automotive Business Development Management, Fleet Sales or Commercial Sales this could be your opportunity to take the next step in your career! This role is flexible and our client is looking for a self-motivated and enthusiastic sales professional to deliver their business objectives. Please note this is a warm and established desk!
If this BDM Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in North West London please contact Charlotte Lightfoot at Perfect Placement today!
Our team of Automotive Recruitment Consultants all share a passion for finding our jobseekers the best jobs in the Automotive Industry. So if you are looking to improve your career and want to hear about more Motor Trade Jobs in your local area, please get in touch with us today.