£56000 per annum
20 days ago
- £40,000 basic / £56,000 OTE
- 8:30am - 6pm Mon to Fri with 1 in 3 Saturday mornings
- Opportunity to work with a great brand and a reputable dealer
Our Client based near Kendal, Cumbria is looking for an Aftersales Manager to join their team.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a leading company that can provide great long term prospects and high rewards in exchange for hard work.
Our client is a privately owned and family run dealership, the company prides itself on its professional yet personal approach in dealing with and supporting its customers and staff, always committed to the communities it serves.
As an Aftersales Manager, your role is to control and oversee the correct operation of the Aftersales Department on a day-to-day basis in in both the Service and Parts departments, using established systems and procedures.
Requirements and Responsibilities for the Aftersales Manager
- You must be a current Aftersales Manager in an Automotive Main Dealer to be considered for this role.
- Provide guidance, training and appraisals to each of the Service team to encourage a forward-thinking attitude which will help them achieve their full potential.
- Maximise customer satisfaction by treating everyone as an individual and delivering an exceptional service experience.
- Monitor department performance against budget, identify any shortfall and implement plans to improve the performance.
- Analyse local market statistics to identify opportunities within the territory.
- Organise departmental forecasts and reports in a clear and timely manner.
If this Aftersales Manager Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in your area, please contact Becca Hams at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Jobs within the Automotive Field, we can help you with your Career search for Motor Trade Jobs as we have over 1,400 live Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK ranging from Vehicle Technician Jobs to Service Manager Jobs.