£30000 per annum
20 days ago
- Salary: up to £30,000 basic salary + bonus
- Hours: Full Time Monday to Friday with Saturdays worked on a rota basis (1 in 2).
- Contract: Full Time, Permanent.
Our client near the Weston area is looking to recruit an experienced workshop controller.
They are actively looking to hire an experienced Workshop Controller whom has a professional track record in the role within a franchise dealership but can also bring the company a fresh and exciting approach.
Responsibilities for the Workshop Controller will include:
- Leading the Workshop Team in a clear, considered and appropriate manner.
- Ensuring that the Workshop Team has a clear understanding of the performance of the department and the wider business.
- Ensure employees have visibility of daily tasks and that progress is updated throughout the day.
- Ensuring that proactive action is taken to achieve successful outcomes.
- Evaluating and distributing servicing and maintenance work, based upon an effective understanding of skillsets and competencies.
- Ensuring that all documentation and records created are complete, accurate and aligned with any governing quality standards.
- Actively work as a Vehicle Technician alongside the workshop team on a semi-productive basis.
This is an exciting opportunity for an individual that is seeking career development in an innovative and dynamic organisation. Previous relevant experience is essential, as is a positive outlook and an excellent work ethic.
If this Workshop Controller position is of interest to you or if you would like to find out more about other vacancies in the Weston area then please contact Amy Edwards at Perfect Placement today.
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Jobs within the Automotive Field, we can help you with your Career search for Motor Trade Jobs as we have over 1,400 live Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK ranging from Vehicle Technician Jobs to Service Manager Jobs.