£24000 per annum
9 days ago
We are in search of a Parts Advisor to join our Client’s Main Dealer in the Weston-Super-Mare area.
Our client are looking for an experienced Parts Advisor to join their team providing excellent customer services, providing parts sales within branch as well as externally and maintaining customer relationships.
Our Client is offering the successful Parts Advisor
- A Basic Salary up to £22,000 (Depending on Experience) + Bonus
- Monday to Friday with 1in2 Saturday mornings
- Company Benefits
Duties of a Parts Advisor
- To ensure that all customers and internal parts needs are dealt with promptly and courteously responding immediately to requests for parts
- To be continuously and consistently conscious of customer needs providing at all times the highest level of courtesy and service, and promote customer satisfaction and dealership CXI rating
- Working within the sales team on sales of product promotions by answering telephone queries and dealing with electronic queries
- To report any stock damage or stock losses to the manager without delay
- To ensure that the work area is kept to a high standard of cleanliness and that Health and Safety and COSHH requirements are adhered to all times
What our Client expects of their Parts Advisor
- Proactive approach in maintaining customer standards
- Good telephone manner
- Organisational and administration skills
- Experience using Kerridge is Advantageous but not essential
- Full and Clean Driving License
If you are interested in hearing more about this Parts Advisor role, or others we have in your area, please do not hesitate to contact Amy Edwards at Perfect Placement today.
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Jobs within the Automotive Field, we can help you with your Career search for Motor Trade Jobs as we have over 1,400 live Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK ranging from Vehicle Technician Jobs to Service Manager Jobs.