£24000 per annum
8 days ago
- Circa £24k Basic Salary
- Monday to Friday 8.30AM to 5PM
Our client is currently recruiting for an experienced automotive Sales Administrator to join their team. You will be responsible for completing all administration duties associated with purchasing a vehicle. This will include invoicing paperwork, taxing and updating of internal sales systems.
As a Sales Administrator you’ll need a keen eye for detail and need to ensure all vehicle documents are correct, you will need to carry out audit checks on a regular basis to ensure full compliance at all times. The role will be based within a finance team. You will work closely with Sales Executives to ensure smooth handovers of cars to our customers.
Duties for this Sales Administrator will include:
- Coordinating vehicles to be delivered to branches within set deadlines
- Updating in-house computer systems and producing rental agreements
- Processing payments and ensuring customer insurance cover up to date
- Ensuring all new vehicle stock up to date and offered to the business
- Providing reports as well as ad hoc reporting
Essential requirements for the Sales Administrator
- Sales Administration experience within a car dealership
- Knowledge of Kerridge/CDK
- Excel intermediate level
- Strong communication skills – both written and verbal#
- Excellent organisation skills
Our client is offering up to £24k per annum for this role and as a Car Sales Administrator you will be working Monday to Friday 8.30am - 5pm.
If this Sales Administrator Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Oxford please contact Charlotte at Perfect Placement.
At Perfect Placement, we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if you are looking to improve your Automotive Career please get in touch with us today. We are the leading UK Motor Trade Recruiters with over 1,400 Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK!