Newcastle upon Tyne
£27500 per annum
20 days ago
- Basic Salary up to £26,000 / £27,500 OTE
- Hours: Week 1, 6am-3:30pm. Week 2, 1pm-10:30pm. Saturdays on a rota.
Our client, a Commercial Business in Newcastle, is seeking a HGV/LCV Technician to join the team.
Requirements and Responsibilities as a HGV / LCV Technician:
- You will have experience working on Commercial Vehicles. Whether you are a HGV Technician, a LCV Technician or a Plant Mechanic then we would like to hear from you
- You will either be Level 2 or Level 3 Qualified or have equivalent qualifications.
- You must be confident to complete a wide range of jobs.
- Capable of maintaining a high standard of work whilst working efficiently.
What the Successful Candidate will get:
- A basic salary of up to £26,000 depending on your experience and skill set
- Opportunity to further boost your earnings to £27,500 through overtime on Saturdays.
- Working hours are early and back shifts. Week 1 is 6am to 3:30pm and week 2 is 1pm to 10:30-pm. Saturday work on a rota.
- Access to brand and company training from the offset and throughout.
- The chance to join a well-established Commercial business with a strong regional presence that offers a long standing career.
If this HGV / LCV Technician Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Newcastle please contact Grace Morley at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if your Automotive Career is not heading in the direction you wish it to be, be sure to get in touch! We have over 1,400 live vacancies, ranging from HGV Technician Jobs through to Car Sales Executive Jobs.