£40000 per annum
11 days ago
- Salary DOE
- Full time position
- Well established and growing Group
We are seeking an experienced Bodyshop Manager to run our Client’s Accident Repair Centre in the Colne area.
Duties of a Bodyshop Manager with our Client:
- Develop and manage a profitable site
- Ensure delivery of best in class customer service, a Right first time approach to repair and service.
- Controlling cycle time and delivery date.
- Deliver profitable return via unit throughput, sales and cost controls
- Accountable for team engagement ,performance management, setting objectives, key performance indicators and development of staff
- Create and develop new customer relationships
- Responsible for ensuring the site complies with all relevant H & S requirements (including training) and ensuring the system is kept updated
- Liaison with suppliers
The Bodyshop Manager must have a successful track record in a Boyshop Management role to be considered.
This is an exciting opportunity for a Bodyshop Manager to take their career to the next stage and enjoy working for a company that truly values their staff.
If you are interested in hearing more about this Bodyshop Manager role, or others we have in your area, please do not hesitate to contact Naomi at Perfect Placement today.
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if your Automotive Career is not heading in the direction you wish it to be, be sure to get in touch! We have over 1,400 live vacancies, ranging from HGV Technician Jobs through to Car Sales Executive Jobs