£35000 per annum
8 days ago
- Up to £35,000 per year + Overtime
- Monday – Fridays 07:00 – 16:00, Saturday Morning on Rota
- Worthing, West Sussex
Our Client, a Well known commercial main dealer is looking for a qualified HGV Technician to join their busy team.
Key duties for this HGV Technician:
- Carry out routine maintenance and repairs on all makes of vehicles and trailers to VOSA standard
- Diagnose and rectify all types of faults
- Attend disabled vehicles at the roadside or at customer's premises
- Ensure all vehicles worked upon are handled carefully and that all precautions are taken whilst on the premises
- Liaise with parts department to attain parts
- Ensure Health & Safety regulations and safe working practices are adhered to ensure appropriate clocking is made, all job cards and service sheets are completed in a timely manner.
- Maintain a high standard of cleanliness and tidiness.
- Maintain a thorough and current product knowledge and attend training courses.
What our client expects of the HGV Technician:
- Technical qualification (City & Guilds or NVQ qualified technician)
- Current driving licence.
- HGV Licence isn’t essential but preferable
- Must be able to provide a consistent job history.
If this HGV Technician Job interests, you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Worthing, Brighton, Chichester, Horsham, Bognor Regis, Portsmouth, Littlehampton, Waterlooville & Havant please contact Martin Bane at Perfect Placement UK Ltd
Our team of Automotive Recruitment Consultants all share a passion for finding our jobseekers the best jobs in the Automotive Industry. So if you are looking to improve your career and want to hear about more Motor Trade Jobs in your local area, please get in touch with us today.