£25000 per annum
7 days ago
- Based in Barnsley
- Basic Salary Depending on Experience Between £19,000 - £25,000
- Monday to Friday
- 37.5 hour week 8:30am-5pm
Our client, a Main Dealer based in Barnsley, is looking to recruit a Sales Administrator to join their team.
Our Client is looking only for Motor Trade experienced applicants who have been in a Sales Admin role or Similar within the Motor Trade. Ideally candidates will have prior volume experience and will be experienced in use of Microsoft Office.
Duties for this Sales Administrator will include:
- Coordinating vehicles to be delivered to branches within set deadlines
- Updating in-house computer systems and producing rental agreements
- Processing payments and ensuring customer insurance cover up to date
- Ensuring all new vehicle stock up to date and offered to the business
- Providing reports as well as ad hoc reporting
Our client is offering up to £25,000 per annum for this role and as a Sales Administrator you will be working Monday to Friday.
If this Sales Administrator Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Barnsley please contact Finn Kelly at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if your Automotive Career is not heading in the direction you wish it to be, be sure to get in touch! We have over 1,400 live vacancies, ranging from HGV Technician Jobs through to Sales Administrator Jobs.