£40000 per annum
about 2 months ago
- Salary dependent on skill level and experience - up to £40K
- 45 hours per week
- Established Accident Repair Centre
Our client, an established automotive accident repair centre based in Coventry require an experienced MET Technician to join their team.
To be successful in this automotive MET Technician vacancy, you must be a minimum of NVQ Level 3 trained and preferably ATA accredited. You must have current workshop experience, own your own tools and have a full UK licence.
To be considered for this MET Technician role, you must be:
- Ideally NVQ Level 3 qualified or equivalent
- You must have a passion for what you do with current workshop experience
- Ideally experience or training within a prestige brand, not this is not essential
- Have the ability to carry out a high quality of work consistently within a busy environment
- Able to stablish if any supplementary parts are required and list as necessary
- Experience of working on own initiative as well as working within a team
In return for the MET Technician hard work, you will be rewarded with a fantastic basic salary of up to £40,000 for exceptional candidates. You will also be entitled to many fantastic company benefits.
To demand the top end salary on offer, you will need to have many years experience in an MET role, have an ATA qualification and also be skilled enough to do Panel work.
However, my client is willing to consider MET Technicians of all skill levels, so if you are looking for a new challenge, please get in touch.
If you are interested in finding out more about this automotive MET Technician vacancy or any other vacancies within the motor trade, please contact Matt at Perfect Placement today!
At Perfect Placement, we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if you are looking to improve your Automotive Career please get in touch with us today. We are the leading UK Motor Trade Recruiters with over 1,400 Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK!!