£26000 per annum
18 days ago
- Hours: Monday – Friday 8.00am-6.00pm with Occasional Saturday Mornings
- Company Car + Fuel as well as Generous Holiday Allowance
- Contract: Full Time, Permanent.
Would you like to work for a successful family run dealership with a friendly and fun team vibe?!
Our client based in Dorset is looking to hire a new automotive customer facing employee who is willing to learn, happy to up-sell and thrives off delivering good customer service! This role would be based out of their dealerships in Poole, Christchurch and Salisbury.
They have strong family values as well as priding themselves on delivering a high standard of brand service and training expectations. The team as a whole works well together and they would equally want to introduce a new member of staff who is also happy to help out wherever necessary.
Duties as a Group Aftersales Manager will consist of but are not limited to:
- Workshop load (hours booked).
- Consistently upsell parts and accessories.
- Achieve an excellent CSI and Mystery Shopper results.
- Deal with customer complaints.
- Maintain an excellent level of customer retention.
If you have a proven track record working in a customer facing role in the motor trade then this could be the right position for you!
Main Car Dealer Service Advisor experience is essential.
If this Group Aftersales Advisor Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Dorset please contact Ryan Gilbertson at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
Our team of Automotive Recruitment Consultants all share a passion for finding our jobseekers the best jobs in the Automotive Industry. So if you are looking to improve your career and want to hear about more Motor Trade Jobs in your local area, please get in touch with us today.