£21500 per annum
18 days ago
- £19,500 basic salary with an on-target annual earnings of £21,500
- Mon-Fri 8:30am-5:30pm with 1 in 2 Saturday mornings 8:00am-1:00pm.
- Great opportunity to work with a great brand.
Our client a Franchise Approved Car Dealership in the Hereford region requires an experienced Vehicle Parts Advisor to join their busy Parts Department!
Reporting to the Aftersales Manager and working as part of a team of 3 other Parts Advisors, you be responsible for dealing with trade and retail customers regarding parts enquiries ensuring that all parts orders are accurately identified, promptly picked and dispatched.
You will also carry out parts stock control, supply parts to our client’s Vehicle Technicians in the workshop, and cover delivery runs in the absence of a Parts Delivery Driver.
In order to be eligible, you will ideally live in the Hereford region or live within an easily commutable distance of Hereford.
You will need to hold recent or current vehicle parts experience, ideally working within a franchise approved automotive dealership, however, our client is also very interested in candidates from a Motor Factor background.
You will also need to be IT literate given you will work daily with an electronic parts catalogue system, hold a UK driving license with minimal points, and have strong customer service/sales skills with a friendly and charismatic telephone manner.
Any experience with the Drive dealer management system would be advantageous but is non-essential.
For your hard work as a Vehicle Parts Advisor, our client is offering
- Starting salary up to £19,500 per annum pending experience.
- Performance related bonus scheme providing an on-target annual earnings of £21,500.
- Full in-house and manufacturer training.
- 21 days annual holiday allowance plus the bank holidays.
- Workplace pension scheme.
- Company benefits.
- Fantastic career prospects with a well-regarded brand and business.
You are required to work Monday to Friday 8:30am-5:30pm with 1 in 2 Saturday mornings 8:00am-1:00pm.
If this Parts Advisor Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Hereford, please contact Harry at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of Jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.