£41000 per annum
10 days ago
- Up to £33,000 + OTE £41,000
- Main Dealer - Performance Cars
Hours of work are 0830 - 1700 / Alternated Saturdays
Our client a prestigious dealer has an exciting opportunity for an experience Technician to join their continuously expanding team at their Wakefield site.
Requirements and Responsibilities for the Vehicle Technician will include:
- You will be a fully qualified Vehicle Technician - Level 3 minimum
- You will be able to complete a full range of mechanical repair jobs.
- You will be capable of working efficiently whilst maintaining a high quality of work.
- Applications are sought from vehicle technicians from main dealer backgrounds.
- You will be ready to work in a large, high-performing workshop.
What the Successful Vehicle Technician will get:
- Work for a well known, trusted client of ours and join existing members of staff in the workforce.
- A competitive basic salary depending on your experience, up to c. £33,000, with bonus earnings up to £9,000 to supplement income.
- The opportunity to work for a well-established and successful company.
- The chance to work on highly desirable brands and embark on a stable and successful career.
If this role is of interest to you and you meet all of the above requirements please email an up to date copy of your CV to Helen Terry at Perfect Placement
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Jobs within the Automotive Field, we can help you with your Career search for Motor Trade Jobs as we have over 1,400 live Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK ranging from Vehicle Technician Jobs to Service Manager Jobs.