£21500 - £23000 per annum
9 days ago
- £21,500 Basic Salary with on target earning of £23,000.
- Monday - Friday 8:30am - 5pm. No weekends.
Our client, a Main Dealer based in the Stourbridge area, is looking to recruit an experienced Car Sales Administrator.
Our Client is looking only for Motor Trade experienced applicants who have been in an Administrator role within a busy main dealership. Ideally candidates will have prior volume experience and will be experienced in use of Kerridge and Microsoft Office.
Duties for this Sales Administrator will include:
- Coordinating vehicles to be delivered to branches within set deadlines
- Updating in-house computer systems and producing rental agreements
- Processing payments and ensuring customer insurance cover up to date
- Ensuring all new vehicle stock up to date and offered to the business
- Providing reports as well as ad hoc reporting
If you have experience in the role in the automotive industry and you're looking to become a part of a reputable and National Dealer Group, apply today!
If this Sales Administrator Job interests, you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Stourbridge, please contact Ed McDonagh at Perfect Placement.
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Jobs within the Automotive Field, we can help you with your Career search for Motor Trade Jobs as we have over 1,400 live Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK ranging from Vehicle Technician Jobs to Sales Administrator Jobs.