£30000 per annum
0191 446 0461
16 days ago
- Basic Salary up to £25,000 depending on experience / plus performance based bonus.
- Hours: Monday to Friday, 8:30-5. Saturdays on a rota.
Our longstanding and trusted client is seeking a Vehicle Technician to join their Prestige Main Dealer.
Requirements and Responsibilities as a Vehicle Technician:
- You will need to be a Fully Qualified Technician, either NVQ Level 3 or equivalent.
- The client is looking for a Vehicle Technician to predominantly look after the prep work within the dealership, you must be able to complete this to a high standard.
- Knowledge of the larger, more complex jobs would be beneficial to the client.
- You must be able to work efficiently whilst working to a Prestige Manufacturer standard.
What the Successful Candidate will get:
- A basic salary of up to £25,000 depending on your experience. This is supplemented by a performance based bonus scheme to further boost your earnings.
- Brand training with a prestige manufacturer.
- The opportunity to join a well-established and successful dealership that will support you throughout your career.
- Progression and development opportunities.
If this Vehicle Technician Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Stockton-on-tees please contact Grace at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of Jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.