£27000 per annum
0191 446 0461
9 days ago
- Basic Salary up to £22,500 depending on experience / plus performance based bonus.
- Hours: Monday to Friday, 8-6. Saturdays on a rota, 8-1.
Our longstanding and trusted client is seeking a Service Advisor to join their Prestige Main Dealer.
Requirements and Responsibilities for the Service Advisor:
- You to be experienced in the role as a Vehicle Service Advisor and ideally have worked with a Main Dealer previously.
- You will be dealing directly with customers, scheduling service work to their vehicles and informing them of any additional repairs required.
- You will be able to handle administrative and customer relations aspects of service department operations.
- You will need to demonstrate a professional manner and good communication / organisational skills.
- You will need to have an excellent understanding of the motor trade in order to gather technical information and relay it in a way that customers will understand.
What the Successful Service Advisor will get:
- A basic salary of up to £22,500 depending on your experience. This is supplemented by a performance based bonus scheme to further boost your earnings.
- Brand training with a prestige manufacturer.
- The opportunity to join a well-established and successful dealership that will support you throughout your career.
- Progression and development opportunities.
If this Service Advisor Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Stockton-on-Tees please contact Grace Morley at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
At Perfect Placement, we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if you are looking to improve your Automotive Career please get in touch with us today. We are the leading UK Motor Trade Recruiters with over 1,400 Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK!!