£56000 per annum
about 2 months ago
- £25,000 basic salary with £56,500+ annual earnings.
- Mon-Sat with day off in the week and 1 in 2 Sun.
- Opportunity to work with one of the UK's most popular and well-regarded car brands.
A rare and not-to-miss opportunity has arisen for an experienced and professional Transaction Manager at our client's premium franchise approved dealership in Cheltenham.
Reporting to the Sales Manager and working with a large sales team and alongside another Transaction Manager, you will be responsible for facilitating the sale of finance, insurance, warranties and additional products to our client's customers when purchasing their vehicle.
The Transaction Managers responsibilities will include:
- Oversee the sale of vehicles, finance, and insurance products to ensure compliance with the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) guidelines.
- Provide advice and guidance around the sales process to a team of Car Sales Executives.
- Assist in the closing of vehicle sales and obtaining valuations for part exchanges.
- Complete monthly reporting on finance and insurance sales performance.
- Upskill the sales team by training in finance and insurance.
In order to be eligible you will ideally live in the Cheltenham region or within a reasonable commuting distance of Cheltenham. Strong recent experience as a Transaction/Business Manager within an franchise approved automotive dealership is essential for our client at this stage as well as a UK driving license with minimal points and FCA compliance. Overall you will need to have a desire to produce results, a commitment to excellence, be able to build outstanding customer relationships, and have a genuine passion to work for our client's company.
For your hard work as a Transaction Manager, our client is offering:
- Starting basic salary of £25,000 per annum.
- An uncapped and realistic on-target-earning of up to £56,500+ per annum subject to sales performance.
- Personal company car.
- 22 days annual leave plus bank holidays (any bank holidays worked you gain a day off in lieu to compensate for it).
- Full manufacturer approved training.
- Various company benefits including staff discounts, competitions, and shared parental leave.
- Rare chance to work with an iconic and progressive brand in the motor industry.
- Working hours from Monday to Friday 8:30am-6:00pm with one day off and one 7:00pm finish every week. Saturdays are 9:00am-5.00pm and Sundays are 10:00am-4:00pm with 1 in 2 Sundays off.
If this Transaction Manager Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Cheltenham please contact Harry Woodcock at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
Our team of Automotive Recruitment Consultants all share a passion for finding our jobseekers the best jobs in the Automotive Industry. So if you are looking to improve your career and want to hear about more Motor Trade Jobs in your local area, please get in touch with us today