£31200 per annum
0191 446 0461
9 days ago
- Basic salary up to £29,500 / £31,200 OTE
- Hours: Week 1, 6am-3:30pm. Week 2, 1pm-10:30pm. 1 in 2 Saturday mornings.
Our longstanding and trusted client in Carlisle is seeking an Experienced Technician to join the team.
Requirements and Responsibilities as a HGV Technician:
- The ideal applicant will be a current HGV Technician looking for a new challenge.
- Our client is also looking at experienced Car or LCV Technicians with an NVQ Level 3 or equivalent that are looking to venture into the Commercial world and are happy to learn and train.
- You must be a skilled mechanic who is either currently capable of all jobs on a Heavy Goods Vehicle or who is happy to turn their hand to new skills.
- You must be capable of working efficiently whilst maintaining a high quality of work.
What the Successful Candidate will get:
- A basic salary of up to £29,500 depending on experience. This is boosted by Saturday overtime hours taking your OTE to £31,200.
- An early / late shift pattern ensuring you are never stuck in rush hour traffic and also offers great flexibility.
- Access to brand and company training with constant guidance throughout your career to help you gain or improve your skills.
- The opportunity to work for a strong regional employer for a long-lasting and rewarding career.
If this HGV Technician Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Carlisle please contact Grace Morley at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if your Automotive Career is not heading in the direction you wish it to be, be sure to get in touch! We have over 1,400 live vacancies, ranging from HGV Technician Jobs through to Car Sales Executive Jobs.