£28000 per annum
about 1 month ago
- Rare Opportunity to Work For a Very Well Respected Brand
- Knowledge of Kerridge or Autoline Systems Would be Highly Advantageous
- Company Car Provided
A rare opportunity has arisen to join the IT team as an IT Support Engineer based in Poole. The IT Support Engineer will be responsible for providing an effective, professional IT support service to employees.
Project work and holiday cover across the entire group will also be a requirement therefore a Company Mercedes is part of the package. The successful applicant will work as part of a team of four covering 9 retail sites and support office locations across Dorset, Wiltshire, Berkshire, Surrey, and Hampshire.
Responsibilities as a IT Support Engineer:
- To provide end user support across all sites via remote tools or site visit.
- Installation and configuration of new equipment.
- Administration, troubleshooting and support of Sandown systems.
- Administration of users on various systems.
- Working closely with 3rd party vendors and suppliers.
- Assist with development of specific business solutions.
- Support and administration of Windows 10 and Windows Server
- Desktop and Laptop hardware diagnosis and repair
- Active Directory and Exchange administration
Skills and Experience required:
- Understanding of networking concepts and tools
- Experience in a similar role
- Knowledge of Autoline/Kerridge
- Experience of migrating from Exchange to Exchange Online
- Experience of Mitel phone systems
Monday – Friday 08.30 – 17.30 - 40 hours per week
Company Car provided as part of the remuneration package.
Applicants must hold a full driving licence.
If this IT Support Engineer Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Poole please contact Ryan Gilbertson at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
Our team of Automotive Recruitment Consultants all share a passion for finding our jobseekers the best jobs in the Automotive Industry. So if you are looking to improve your career and want to hear about more Motor Trade Jobs in your local area, please get in touch with us today.