£27000 per annum
6 days ago
- £24,000 basic with OTE £27,000
- Permanent Based Role in York
- Franchised Dealership
Hours of work 8:30 - 5:30 and 8:30 - 12:30 Alternative Saturdays.
Our client, a Main Dealer based in York has an exciting opportunity for an experienced, high performing Service Advisor / Administrator with excellent customer service and administration levels to join their fast paced team.
The successful candidate will have at least 3 years solid, recent experience as a Service Advisor / Administrator within a main dealer environment. You will be responsible for managing the front of house.
Their minimum requirements for a Service Advisor are as follows:
- At least 3 years working experience within a Service Advisor / Administrator role
- Excellent Administration / Attention to detail
- The ability to upsell on service work and service plans
- Customer Focused and an excellent communicator
- Confident with using Motor Dealership Database Software
As a Service Advisor with our Client you will be expected to:
- Professionally communicate with customers about service and repair work required on their vehicle
- Produce Job Cards on in-house computer systems
- Update Customers and Vehicle Records Prepare and complete Invoices
- Advise Customer on estimated costs of repairs and timescales of work due to be completed
If you are meet all of the above criteria and would like to apply for this role please send an up to date copy of your CV to Helen Terry at Perfect Placement.
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of Jobs from Vehicle Technician to Service Advisors to Dealer Principals.