17 days ago
- Salary negotiable and open to offers
- Mon to Fri with alternate Saturday mornings
- Well established Used Car Dealer
Our client, a Used Car Dealer in Liverpool are actively seeking an experienced, skilled and knowledgeable Head Vehicle Technician for their growing and busy business.
As a Head Vehicle Technician for a Used Car Dealer, you must be an all-rounder and capable of doing all jobs required to the best of your ability, whilst supporting the other Technicians in the workshop prepping vehicles for sale and in the Aftersales department.
Requirements for the Head Vehicle Technician
- You must be experienced in diagnostics, cam belts, clutches, engines, and gearboxes
- You will need to be capable of working on all types of vehicles, regardless of brand, make and age
- Qualified Level 4 or Master Technician in Vehicle Maintenance
- Confident in your abilities
- A full UK Driving License
- Experience of working in a fast paced environment
- Making sure all your work on vehicles are done to a high standard and respected as it was your own
If this Head Vehicle Technician Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Liverpool please contact Becca Hams at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Jobs within the Automotive Field, we can help you with your Career search for Motor Trade Jobs as we have over 1,400 live Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK ranging from Vehicle Technician Jobs to Service Manager Jobs.