£41500 per annum
6 days ago
- Hourly rate up to £20/hr, or £41,500 a year.
- 10pm - 6am Monday to Friday or 4-night shift options if preferred.
The Role as a HGV Foreman:
- Carry out all aspects of HGV Repair and Maintenance, following the due processes and procedures.
- Diagnose and rectify all types of fault.
- Work 10pm - 6am with 30 mins paid break or 4 night shift options if preferred.
- Manage the workshop team and ensure that company, legal and brand procedures are followed correctly.
What the Successful Candidate will get:
- A career with a longstanding and trusted client of ours.
- One of the best salaries for HGV Foremans in the area.
- All the brand and group training that you will need to make a success of your role and career.
- A role working alongside some of our previous placements - join a stable and long-serving workforce.
Please get in touch today with applications and queries as roles are disappearing fast in the current marketplace.
If this Night Shift HGV Foreman Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Nottingham please contact Sam Butcher at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
At Perfect Placement, we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if you are looking to improve your Automotive Career please get in touch with us today. We are the leading UK Motor Trade Recruiters with over 1,400 Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK!!