£25800 per annum
12 days ago
- Salary: up to £24,000 basic + monthly bonus = OTE up to £25,800 p.a.
- Hours: Full Time - Monday to Friday, with possible overtime on Saturday mornings, 40 hour week.
- Contract: Full Time, Permanent.
Our client is a well-established automotive business with a large customer base and have a good reputation for being a great employer in the area as well as offering the best benefits package.
Responsibilities as a HGV / Recovery Driver Include:
- Responsibility for collecting and delivering cars within agreed timescales.
- Complete forms to indicate damage on the vehicle, specify accident related damage, highlight old damage and take digital photographs as well as gaining a signature from the customer.
- Ensure all cash and credit card transactions are accounted and processed correctly.
- Delivering excellent customer service at all times.
- Carries out checks on courtesy cars and complete necessary paperwork.
- HGV Class C (2) Driving / Recovery experience.
- Customer focused / Customer handling skills.
- Good knowledge of area local to centre.
- You will be required to hold a Driver Certificate of Professional Competence (CPC).
- Digital Taco.
You must hold a current and clean HGV Category C licence which allows you to drive any large goods vehicle with a trailer having a maximum authorised mass of up to 750 kilograms.
If you are looking for a long term career with a great company whom appreciate and look after their staff then please contact Louisa at Perfect Placement today!
We have a wide range of Motor Trade Jobs across the whole of the UK, so if you are looking for something slightly different, be sure to get in touch with our Team of Automotive Recruiters.