£22000 per annum
0191 446 0461
5 days ago
- Basic Salary up to £19,000 depending on experience / £22,000 OTE
- Hours: Monday to Friday, 8-5:30. 1 in 2 Saturday mornings
Our longstanding client in the Teesside area is seeking a Service Advisor to join the team.
Requirements and Responsibilities for the Service Advisor:
- Applications are naturally sought from those currently in the Service Advisor role, whether that be with another Main Dealer, a Commercial Business or an Independent Garage.
- Those working within a customer facing role outside of the Motor Trade are also being considered for this position as full training will be provided.
- You will be dealing directly with customers, scheduling service work to their vehicles and informing them of any additional repairs required.
- You will be able to handle administrative and customer relations aspects of service department operations.
- You will need to demonstrate a professional manner and good communication / organisational skills.
- You will need to have an excellent understanding of the motor trade in order to gather technical information and relay it in a way that customers will understand.
What the Successful Service Advisor will get:
- The basic salary up to £19,000 depending on experience.
- This is also supplemented by a performance based bonus taking your on target earnings up to £22,000.
- The opportunity to join one of our trusted clients for a long-standing career.
- Brand training available.
If this Service Advisor Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Stockton-on-Tees please contact Grace Morley at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if your Automotive Career is not heading in the direction you wish it to be, be sure to get in touch! We have over 1,400 live vacancies, ranging from HGV Technician Jobs through to Car Sales Executive Jobs.