£22000 per annum
0191 446 0461
13 days ago
- Basic salary up to £19,000 / £22,000 OTE
- Hours: Monday to Friday, 8:30-5:30. No Weekends.
Our longstanding and trusted client in Stockton-on-Tees is seeking an experienced Bodyshop Advisor to join the team.
Requirements and Responsibilities for the Bodyshop Advisor:
- You must be a current Bodyshop Advisor to be considered for this role.
- You will be an outgoing people person with a confident approach to your customer service.
- You will have the ability to deal with a range of enquiries and issues that may arise. You will be the first point of contact for many customers so you must have a polite and approachable manner at all time.
- Professionally communicate with customers about repair work required on their vehicle and produce Job Cards on in-house computer systems
- Advise Customers on estimated costs of repairs and timescales of work due to be completed and prepare and complete Invoices
What the Successful Bodyshop Advisor will get:
- A basic salary of up to £19,000 depending on experience.
- This is supplemented by a bonus scheme taking your earnings to around £22,000 OTE.
- A Monday to Friday role offering you a better work/life balance.
- The opportunity to work for one of our trusted clients, with training and progression opportunities.
If this Bodyshop Advisor Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Stockton-on-Tees please contact Grace Morley at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Jobs within the Automotive Field, we can help you with your Career search for Motor Trade Jobs as we have over 1,400 live Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK ranging from Vehicle Technician Jobs to Service Manager Jobs.