£35000 per annum
13 days ago
Our client, a Main Dealership is currently seeking an Experienced Aftersales Advisor to join their Service Department in West London Area.
This is a great opportunity for an experienced service advisor to join their busy and very successful Aftersales Centre.
Our Client is offering the successful Service Advisor:
- Basic Salary Up to £25,000
- Plus Bonus Scheme - Realistic OTE of £35,000
- Monday to Friday 8am - 6pm and1 in 3 Saturday's - Morning's Only!
- Manufacturer Training.
Duties of a Service Advisor with our Client
- Assist Incoming Customers on a Daily Basis
- Booking customers in the diary / talking to prospective customers
- Drive the business, increasing in Sales / Profit and maintaining your working environment to a high standard
- Promoting the sale of service and accessories.
- To match and exceed monthly sales targets
- Paperwork processing
- To issue repair orders to the workshop technicians adding any further information that may appertain to the repair.
- Discuss and identify manufacturer’s warranty, routine service and repair requirements with customers, obtaining background information to assist specialist personnel in diagnosis-testing-inspecting.
- To ensure that all materials used and time employed on each vehicle is recorded on job cards and that the mechanical write up is correct for works carried out and signed accordingly.
- To prepare and analyse job cards for work carried out under the terms of warranty.
- To ensure the company image of professionalism and quality of service is maintained at all times
- Excellent communication skills with both customers and the workshop.
What our Client expects of their Service Advisors
- Previous experience as a Service Advisor with Main Dealer Experience
- Full UK Driving Licence
- The ability to work efficiently as an individual using your own initiative
- Working well as Part of a Team
- Trade knowledge and sales skills
- Motivated with a desire to enhance their knowledge
- An effective communicator with a commitment to providing exceptional levels of customer service
If you are interested in hearing more about this Service Advisor role, or others we have in your area, please do not hesitate to contact Abigail at Perfect Placement today.
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if your Automotive Career is not heading in the direction you wish it to be, be sure to get in touch! We have over 1,400 live vacancies, ranging from HGV Technician Jobs through to Car Sales Executive Jobs.