£28000 per annum
about 1 month ago
- Basic Salary: ranges £24,000 to £28,000 (depending on experience) p.a.
- Hours: Monday to Friday 9.00am-5.30pm + 1 in 3 Saturdays 9.00am-1.00pm.
- Contract: Full Time, Permanent.
Are you currently a Vehicle Technician or Service Advisor working in the automotive industry and looking for a new challenge?
Ever thought of working in an office environment whilst utilising your automotive technical knowledge and expertise?
Our automotive client is a market leading company providing over a million vehicle owners with award-winning warranty and insurance products. As a new team member, you'll have every chance to make a real impression in a motivated and supportive environment where new ideas are both welcomed and encouraged.
This is an exciting and dynamic role where you will have the opportunity to make a real difference within their business to ensure the Company lead the way! By utilising both your Motor Vehicle Mechanical expertise and customer service skills to assist our clients in processing claims on our numerous portfolios in our business.
Duties for the Automotive Technical Claims Advisor will Involve:
- Guiding our customers through the relevant claims process.
- Working with both our internal and external customers to resolve issues.
- Using your ability to balance diplomacy with assertiveness and to negotiate at all levels.
- Resolving claims across a variety of platforms, telephone, email and online.
- Understanding our various customers’ requirements and working with them to ensure they are dealt with in a positive and professional manner.
- Maintain company service levels.
- Provide professional and friendly service.
Essential Skills for the Automotive Technical Claims Advisor:
- Comprehensive knowledge of motor vehicles.
- Computer literate and happy to work full time in an office.
- Excellent Interpersonal skills.
- Resilient attitude and a diplomatic approach.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Self-Motivated and proactive with a flexible approach within a growing business.
Desired Skills for the Automotive Technical Claims Advisor:
- Technical qualifications such as City and Guilds, NVQ etc in a relevant subject.
Our client believes that company culture and the way those who work here think are key to business success. Having an ambitious vision, supported by a robust set of values, has helped them to create a company of stability and a committed, cohesive and engaged team that are all working towards the same goals.
You will be part of a trusted and honest business that understands it is only as good as its people. If you are looking for an opportunity that is challenging in a driven and motivated environment where you can showcase your technical skills, then this is the role for you!
If this Automotive Technical Claims Advisor interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Harlow please contact Louisa Coggs at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
At Perfect Placement, we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if you are looking to improve your Automotive Career please get in touch with us today. We are the leading UK Motor Trade Recruiters with over 1,400 Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK!!