Salary dependent on experience
about 1 month ago
- 40 Hours per week - Weekend Rota to be discussed
- Salary dependent on experience
- Overseeing New and Used at site
Our client, a very successful Volume Dealership based in Shrewsbury, is currently looking for an experienced Car Sales Manager to oversee their New and Used operation.
Responsibilities for the Car Sales Manager will Include:
- Drive the business forward and maximise customer satisfaction.
- Motivate and manage the New and Used Sales Team.
- Understand the different needs of the Retail Sales Team and support them to achieve their objectives.
- Work in an environment that demonstrates profit orientation and commercial awareness.
- Manage the team in a hands-on style.
- Provide F&I support to all Sales Executives.
- Follow a process driven sales process from a retail background.
The Sales Manager will be constantly working towards high standards whilst providing an excellent customer service and exceeding expectations in every element of the customers buying experience. As well as concentrating on your teams demanding sales targets you will be keen to work as part of a first class team within this Automotive Business.
Having excellent communication skills and personal appearance will help in your role, as building relationships and leaving impressions with the customers is important to the role.
If this Car Sales Manager Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Shrewsbury please contact Aaron Hunter at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
Our team of Automotive Recruitment Consultants all share a passion for finding our jobseekers the best jobs in the Automotive Industry. So if you are looking to improve your career and want to hear about more Motor Trade Jobs in your local area, please get in touch with us today