£18500 per annum
about 1 month ago
- Lisburn District
- Mon-Fri 8:00am-8:00pm, Sat 8:00am-2:00pm (1 in every 4)
- Starting at £18,500.00 per year
Lisburn & Castlereagh and surrounding areas
Administrators to join a growing team. They will be responsible for planning, organizing, and controlling administration activities including the preparation, communication, filing, and storage of all documents relating to the business.
The right person for this role will be enthusiastic, energetic and a strong Administrator with construction industry experience.
The successful candidates will be proficient in all MS Office packages including databases. They will be a strong communicator with the ability to manage multiple responsibilities with ease and thrive in a busy environment and be able to work within a team or on their own initiative.
Key Responsibilities as a Help Desk Administrator:
- Use all management systems to their full potential and ensure records are always kept up to date
- Housekeeping of all information detailed within the company’s management systems.
- Update records on a real time basis to ensure forecasting within the month is accurate.
- Accurate and timely action of month end submissions to enable performance monitoring.
- Production of invoices in a timely manner to achieve monthly targets.
- Ensure that all invoices and relevant back up reach the client in accordance with SLA’s and KPI’s as set out.
- Follow business processes as set out and make Managers aware of any non-conformances.
- Provide support to the business in the production of performance results relating to Response Works
- Deal directly with customers and clients either by telephone or electronically in a professional manor.
- Respond promptly to client enquiries relating to the general administration function of the business including reports, certificates, and invoice enquiries
- Register complaints and escalate to the appropriate Manager
- Ensure your phone duties are dealt with in a professional and polite customer service facing manor.
- Provide general administration support to the business as required including reception cover.
- 5 GCSE’s to include Mathematics and English.
- At least 2 years’ experience working as part of a busy administration team
- Able to work as part of a team and establish good working relationships at all levels.
- Able to work to tight deadlines and under pressure.
- Able to demonstrate excellent communication skills, both orally and written.
To apply for this Help Desk Administrator position, please forward your CV to Demi Briers quoting the job reference number or call our office for a chat about this position.
Perfect Placement are the UK’s Leading Automotive Recruitment Agency so if you are looking for a Job get in touch today. Perfect Placement UK Ltd – See our website for details