£25000 per annum
about 1 month ago
- Bleary, Craigavon
- Salary £20-25K (depending on experience)
Key candidate requirements for this Trainee Quality Surveyor role:
The successful candidate will have completed a degree, or be on course to do so, with a 2.1 or above in Quantity Surveying.
Consideration will be given to exceptional students who have (or about to) complete a Foundation Degree in Quantity Surveying or a related programme.
The successful candidate will assist the Quantity Surveyor to measure and provide MTC accounts and administration services on a several large Contracts. The position will develop understanding of invoicing and administration procedures. This person will be adaptable to the various contractual demands and capable of working to and achieving targets.
Job Description for this Trainee Quality Surveyor role:
- Assist the QS Team with MTC measures and preparation of Interim Payments / Final account back up information
- Undertake training and increase knowledge of the NHF MTC schedule of rates for building fabric
- Liaise with subcontractors/suppliers to ensure timely submission of invoices
- Liaise and advise the site foreman regarding the best value MTC installation methods
- Collate invoice back up information for Client when requested
- Assist with raising of PO orders as and when needed by the helpdesk
- Prepare MTC quotations and fully annotated budgets for submittal to the client
- Prepare small MTC work orders and measures to final account submission
- Assist with preparation of monthly WIP report
- Assist with preparation of monthly client
- Have the ability to work independently and on own initiative
- Adapt to include any other duties requested by Senior Management staff
- Liaising with the site supervisors and contracts manager for information on measurements, variations etc.
To apply for this Graduate / Trainee Quality Surveyor position, please forward your CV to Demi Briers quoting the job reference number or call our office for a chat about this position.
Perfect Placement are the UK’s Leading Automotive Recruitment Agency so if you are looking for a Job get in touch today. Perfect Placement UK Ltd – See our website for details