Depending on Experience
0161 241 4708
about 1 month ago
- Commercial Dealership
- Monday - Friday Shift Pattern (Early/Lates)
- Competitive basic salary + late shift premium
We are seeking a HGV Technician to join our Client's Main Commercial Dealership in the Manchester area.
Duties of a HGV Technician with our Client
- Performance of all maintenance services according to the manufacturer's instructions and according to the maintenance schedule.
- All visual inspections, adjustment operations, adjustments, operating fluid changes and additions, replacement of worn equipment.
- Responsible for repairing and servicing of vehicles booked into the workshop.
- Diagnosing faults on vehicles.
- Carrying out warranty repairs to manufacturers guidelines.
What our Clients expect of their Technicians
- Must be qualified to NVQ Level 3
- A stable background working with HGVs
- Full UK driving license
- A Class 1 licence is essential for this role
Shift Pattern for the HGV Technician: Week 1: 6am-2.30pm. Week 2- 2pm-10.30pm
This is an exciting opportunity to join our Client’s team and take your Career to the next level. With the great opportunity to join a company which truly values their staff!
If you are interested in hearing more about this HGV Technician role, or others we have in your area, please do not hesitate to contact Naomi Jenkins at Perfect Placement today
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of Jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.