Newcastle upon Tyne
£34000 per annum
0191 446 0461
about 1 month ago
- Basic Salary up to £28,000 depending on experience / £34,000 OTE
- Hours: 40 hour weeks between 7:30am-6pm on a rota.
Our Prestige Main Dealer client in Newcastle is seeking a Vehicle Technician to join the team.
Requirements and Responsibilities for the Vehicle Technician:
- You must be a Fully Qualified Technician to be considered for this role, NVQ Level 3 or equivalent.
- You must be confident completing a wide range of jobs from basic repairs and maintenance work to diagnostics and the more complex jobs.
- Holding a current MOT Licence would be beneficial to the client but is not essential to be considered for the role.
- Capable of working efficiently whilst maintaining high standards in line with the Prestige Manufacturer guidelines.
What the Successful Vehicle Technician will get:
- A competitive basic salary depending on your skill set, experience and type of work you are used to doing. This is up to £28,000 for the right person.
- Your basic salary will be supplemented by a bonus scheme adding a potential additional £6000 to your earnings.
- Prestige Brand Manufacturer training is available from Brand Accredited to Master Technician.
- The opportunity to work within a close-knit team with low staff turnover.
If this Vehicle Technician Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Newcastle upon Tyne please contact Grace Morley at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
At Perfect Placement, we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if you are looking to improve your Automotive Career please get in touch with us today. We are the leading UK Motor Trade Recruiters with over 1,400 Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK!!