£36000 per annum
about 1 month ago
- £14.00 + Bonus + OT
- Leeds Based Permanent Role
Our client, a national commercial vehicle maintenance company has an exciting opportunity for an experienced Heavy Goods Vehicle Technician to join their Leeds based site on permanent basis.
You will be required to work rotated shifts as follows:
Monday - Friday, Week One - 6am - 2:30pm / Week Two - 1:30pm - 10pm. Overtime is available for candidates who wish to earn extra money.
Duties of a HGV Technician with our Client
- Performance of all maintenance services according to the manufacturer's instructions and according to the maintenance schedule.
- All visual inspections, adjustment operations, adjustments, operating fluid changes and additions, replacement of worn equipment.
- Responsible for repairing and servicing of vehicles booked into the workshop.
- Diagnosing faults on vehicles.
- Carrying out warranty repairs to manufacturers guidelines
To be considered for this role it is essential that you have the following
- Class 1 Licence
- Level 3 Qualification (City & Guilds or Equivalent)
- At least 2 years PQE
- Irtech is desirable but not essential as the employer will put the successful candidate through the training
If you are interested in this HGV / LCV Technician role and you meet the criteria above please send an up to date copy of your CV to Helen at Perfect Placement.
Our team of Automotive Recruitment Consultants all share a passion for finding our jobseekers the best jobs in the Automotive Industry. So if you are looking to improve your career and want to hear about more Motor Trade Jobs in your local area, please get in touch with us today.