€34643 per annum
about 1 month ago
- Salary €30k to €34k Depending on experience, plus bonus
- Hours - 9.00am to 5.30pm on Monday to Thursday, and from 9.00am to 4.30pm on Friday, with a half hour for lunch daily
The successful Vehicle Technician will ideally:
- Be a fully qualified Motor Vehicle Technician.
- Have experience with diagnostic ICS and modern vehicle electronics.
- Hold a full, valid and current drivers license.
- Be available to cover Mobile 24-hour breakdown service when required.
- Display an ability to work to high standards.
- Be diligent, with a flexible approach to work.
- Possess strong organizational and planning skills.
- Work well under pressure.
- Be a good team player.
- Have good oral and written English.
- Post qualification experience with a main dealer would be an advantage.
In return our client offer the successful Vehicle Technician:
- Performance Related Pay (PRP).
- Overtime at the rate of time and a half.
- 24-hour recovery service is payable.
- Tool Allowance and uniforms provided.
- Service Pay.
- PRSA Company contributions and VHI Deduction Facility.
- Health and wellbeing (e.g. Flu Vaccine, Eye Test, Cycle to work scheme Etc.).
We recruit across this area for car dealerships and Body shops as well a whole host of other automotive businesses. If you're in the motor trade and looking for specialist skilled individuals to fill job vacancies in Northern Ireland / ROI, see what makes Perfect Placement different to other motor trade recruitment agencies.
If this Vehicle Technician Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Dublin please contact Demi at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
Our team of Automotive Recruitment Consultants all share a passion for finding our jobseekers the best jobs in the Automotive Industry. So if you are looking to improve your career and want to hear about more Motor Trade Jobs in your local area, please get in touch with us today