£34643 per annum
about 1 month ago
Salary £30k to £34k Depending on experience, plus bonus
Located in North Dublin
Hours - 9.00am to 4.30pm on Monday and from 9.00am to 5.30pm Tuesday to Friday, with a half hour for lunch daily.
The successful candidate will ideally:
- Be a fully qualified Motor Vehicle Technician.
- Have experience with diagnostic ICS and modern vehicle electronics.
- Hold a full, valid and current drivers license.
- Be available to cover Mobile 24-hour breakdown service when required.
- Display an ability to work to high standards.
- Be diligent, with a flexible approach to work.
- Possess strong organizational and planning skills.
- Work well under pressure.
- Be a good team player.
- Have good oral and written English.
- Post qualification experience with a main dealer would be an advantage.
In return we offer:
- Performance Related Pay (PRP).
- Overtime at the rate of time and a half.
- 24-hour recovery service is payable.
- Uniform provided.
- PRSA Company contributions and VHI Deduction Facility.
- Health and wellbeing (e.g. Flu Vaccine, Eye Test, Cycle to work scheme Etc.).
We recruit across this area for car dealerships and Body shops as well a whole host of other automotive businesses. If you're in the motor trade and looking for specialist skilled individuals to fill job vacancies in Northern Ireland / ROI, see what makes Perfect Placement different to other motor trade recruitment agencies.
Our highly experienced Regional Recruitment Consultant Demi Briers is waiting for your call.